Dr. Adedokun Adebayo Adekunle is a man of great resource who has distinguished himself in the country's health care delivery sector. Dr. Adedokun is in his late 40s and born March 11, to the Ogunmakinde Ande Royal family of Iwo kingdom in Osun State. Dr. Adedokun graduated from the University of Ilorin College of Medicine.
Dr. Adedokun's professional medical career officially began in1994 at the state hospital, Oshogbo where he served as a house officer. In 1996 he began a full service in General Hospital, Kontagora till December 2013 , he rose from Medical Officer II in 1994 to the post of Head of hospital Services / Medical Director in 2011 at General Hospital Kontagora before he was transferred to head General Hospital Suleja in December 2013.
Dr. Adedokun in 2004 got his post graduate diploma certificate in Sonology. Between 2007 and 2009, while serving as the head of department of O & G, the surgery department, and assistant Head of Hospital Services, he bagged a Masters Degree in Public Administration with emphasis on Hospital Management from the National Open University and Masters in Health Management from Benue State University, Makurdi respectively. Dr. Adedokun was made the Head of Hospital Services in Kontagora General Hospital in 2011, till December 2013 when he was transferred to General Hospital Suleja based on his credible performance at General Hospital Kontagora.
Dr Adedokun Adebayo Adekunle.(MBBS,MPA,MHM) is also the Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director of Al-Azeez Medical Ventures Limited. Dr. Abdulazeez Adebayo Adedokun is a devout Muslim, is married with children, loves reading and a great fan of football.
Few of the numerous awards received:
- Award of Excellence as VANGUARD of GOOD HEALTH Jan 2017 by National Association of Science Students North Central Zone.
- Award of Excellence as ICON MEDICAL TRANSFORMATION by Nigerian Youth Initiative for Peace and Good Governance Nov 2016.
- Certificate of Appreciation by MSH 2016 for hard work and dedication in providing Professional contribution in ensuring quality healthcare service delivery in Nigeria.
- A Distinguished "VISIONARY WORKAHOLIC " 2016 Merit Award by Orator Communications Limited.
- CENTENARY CERTIFICATE OF LEADERSHIP 2015 by Association of Northern Nigerian Students (ANNS).
- Fellowship Award of West African Society for Communication and Administration in recognition of his various contributions to Socio-Economic Development in Nigeria, 2014
- ICON of Vision and Development Award by Institute of Corporate Administration in 2013.
- Leadership Merit Award of Excellence by Students' Solidarity Movement for Patriotic Achievers Award by Franolly Incorporated in 2006
- Gold Award for socio-economic development by Corporate and Media, Africa Communication 2006.
- African International Award for selfless service in 2006.
- Development in Nigeria Merit Award by PSR in 2005
- Time News Development Achievement Award also in 2005